Saturday, October 17, 2009

Beginning to see differently...

Dear Friends,

I am beginning to see differently. Maybe you can do it, too. If I can, you can!

This morning we have an early fog, which is typical for the Bay Area in Northern California. A few moments ago I looked out at the world to my east and deep fog covered the tops of the trees, the eucalyptus towering overhead. The smaller trees were turquoise beneath the fog.

Now, the sun is beginning to light up the tall trees, and the deep green is gone. Yellow glistens on the background of my life-view. A light breeze sways the bamboo right outside the window, which has been growing fast this year. Sunlight appears to reflect onto the branches of the deep green giants.

From moment to moment, my world is changing. It's up to me to make sure I see it as it passes. I don't want to miss a thing!
Warmly,
meb

No comments: