Wednesday, September 10, 2008

People I Have Known

Dear Ones,
We all have known people on the journey of our lives who have touched us deeply, or importantly, for better or for worse. Sometimes it is good to remember those people again.

Who are the ones who have listened to me, and have let me know my inner thoughts even when I did not know them myself? Who are the ones who have seen a wider path for me than I have been able to see myself? Who challenged me to be bigger than I thought I could be? Who helped me when I didn't even know I needed help? Who was with me when I needed them, and when they needed me? Who are the ones whose time with me seemed too short? Who are the ones I would see again today, if I was able?

See if you can make a list of the important people who have touched your life. And if you can, give thanks for each one of them. And if you can, maybe you can write a note of thanks to one or another of them.

Warmly,
meb

No comments: