Thursday, September 11, 2008

Looking for answers...

Dear Ones,
If you are looking for answers to your questions about your life, then look no further... No! The answers are not out here, on the Internet... the answers are within you! That is absolutely true.

"I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time." - Anna Freud

When we pray, we may be expecting lighting-bolts to flash answers to our prayers. I, for one, have often prayed for a "neon sign," as the answer. But truthfully, the answers to my prayers have often arisen from my body, or in words someone has spoken.

I've learned that we are often looking for specific answers. We want what we want! And how natural that is! But when we ask, we need to be aware of what happens, simply to be aware.

Then, when we are looking for answers, we will know that they do, indeed, come.
Warmly,
meb

No comments: