Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Princess

Dear Friends,

When I was in New Orleans last week, I was privileged to meet Princess. When I was introduced to Princess, her other told me that her name was Niya, but at that moment, Princess stepped forward and announced: "I'm Princess!"

I believe her! Princess stands about 3 feet tall. She holds her belly out and puts her hands on her hips. She has pigtails that stand out from the side of her head, held in place with sparkling bobbles. Her eyes are bright, and her teeth sparkle.

Princess is, indeed, a princess. Some day she may forget that she is Princess, but I hope not.

Today, I'm holding the thought of Princess in my mind. I hope I have something of her in me, too. I know I did, once in my life. I hope she's not gone.

Warmly,
meb

No comments: